*Hymn of Fayth* *Hymn of Fayth*

Amazing

I have listened to a bunch of your songs, you have a voice to be proud of! Absolutely beautiful!

VGSongbird responds:

Well thank you.
That's kind of you to say ^_^

**Zelda's Lullaby** **Zelda's Lullaby**

Spectacular!

If I ever have kids someday, this is what I will play to help them fall asleep. An amazing piece of work!

VGSongbird responds:

Thank You! That's an amazing thing to hear ^_^

Bassbros - Bianca| Janze remix Bassbros - Bianca| Janze remix

Love it!

I'm not usually a techno person, but this is a great remix! Excelent job!

Childhood Preview Childhood Preview

Sounds Great!

Once again, you have made a very good song here, I have never heard one like it... in a good way!

WinglessStudios responds:

Oh man if you could hear the full song. Well tomorrow we are recording all the male vocals and then the female backing vocals a little bit later then it's finished. Also stay tuned for Fate which the female vocals will be added then it will be posted lol SO stay tuned! Thanx for the review again!

PKMN Johto Gym Leader Symphony PKMN Johto Gym Leader Symphony

Great!

This is one of the best remixes of this music I have heard! Keep it up!

Lavender Town (Pokemon) Lavender Town (Pokemon)

NG Math Fail

Okay, I voted 5 on this, the score was 5 already and it went down by .000000001, yet is still a 5..... way to go newgrounds! Anyways, this is fantasic, its dark and eerie and the vocals really added to it! Great job!

S-e-p-h-i-r-o-t-h! Perfect: Se S-e-p-h-i-r-o-t-h! Perfect: Se

Love it!

A very original idea and it sounds fantastic, especially the one winged angel part. The only thing is that the bells sound a bit strange, but it really is too good to just talk about that!

Joshy676 responds:

Thankee for your review. Personally, I like the bells. :D

17 - Hopeless 17 - Hopeless

This is great

You really did well on this. I am into serene sort of music like this and you really captured the mood that you describe. 5/5 10/10

WinglessStudios responds:

THanx for the review!!! Well if you liked this one then I recommend The Ocean Of Time, From Darkness To Incandescence, Between The Rifts, and A Heart OF Time :) be sure to take a look at some more of our stuff

Ff Vi-the Decisive Battle[rmx] Ff Vi-the Decisive Battle[rmx]

Pretty Good

Overall, it sounds good, but it seems like it is missing something.

Zelda's Lullaby Orchestra Zelda's Lullaby Orchestra

this sounds great!

I feel for you with the zero bombers too, but a piece of music that is this good will get voted up more than people who just give zeros. Keep up the good work.

smilingpig67 responds: